In our signing-up process, you will be asked to add your Spotify and/or Deezer artist profile's url.
This allows us to retrieve all of your musical works automatically from the Spotify and/or the Deezer database. This makes you save precious time compared to adding each of your tracks manually.
To find your Spotify artist profile's url:
- Visit your profile page on Spotify
- Click on the "..." icon (the three dots under or next to your profile photo)
- Click on "Share"
- Copy the link of your profile and paste it on Bridger
Io find your Deezer artist profile's url:
- Visit your profile page on Deezer
- Copy the URL of the page (e.g. https://www.deezer.com/en/artist/... )
- Copy & paste it on Bridger
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have completed the registration process you must click on "My Musical Works" to review all your musical works, and complete their submission.
Please sign in to leave a comment.